The payment process:
- Payments can be made via PayPal through a very simple process. You don’t have to have a PayPal account to use the service.
- Once I’ve given a quote for your project and you wish to proceed, a 25% deposit is required to schedule work.
- Projects that are paid 100% in advance receive scheduling priority.
- Remaining full payment is due before final tracks are delivered. Preview tracks are in 128Kbps mp3 format.
Sending and Receiving Files
- Simply send your raw tracks (wav or aiff preferred) via a digital delivery system (yousendit, dropbox, etc.) and explain what you want in terms of the song’s direction, style, feel. I’ll add in all the instrumentation, backing vocals and the kitchen sink if you want it.
- Preview mixes will be provided throughout the process beginning with a rough draft arrangement and then progressing as instrumentation is layered on through mixdown and mastering. Files are made available via DropBox.
- Your source tracks should be contiguous regions for all individual tracks and aligned to zero. I can work with mp3 guide tracks if desired but full-resolution files are ideal. Files are preferred at 24-bit/44.KHz. Please make sure to provide the tempo/bpm of the song as well and note exact times or bars where there are tempo or time signature changes.